3d laser scanning :
We use a Riegl LMS-Z390i 3d laser scanner which combines high accuracy laser imaging sensors with high-resolution digital cameras to enable extremely rapid and accurate surveys. Main Faeatures:
- Measurement range 1 - 400 m
- Accuracy 6 mm
- Laser class 1
- Minimum angle stepwidth 0.002°
- Inclination Sensors (integrated)
- Internal Sync Timer (optional)
- Target detection mode: first target
A wide variety of projects have been undertaken which include; architecture, urban simulation and planning, topographical surveys and even battlefield reconstruction!
We can deliver the raw 3d true colour point cloud data, 3d photorealistic model or 2d cross-sections for use within various CAD packages.
Survey of Waterloo battlefield >>
Survey of St. Teilo church >>